This step is very important to follow.
- On your Pond go to Settings. Scroll up until you see Security (under personal)
- Scroll down until you see “Unknown sources,” and check the box.
- Go to the Home Screen Open the Web Browser App. Type in the link :
- Click on the link: Download Amazon Underground. The App will download.
- Return to the Home Screen and click on “Downloads”
- Click on the file Amazon_App.apk. The screen will say: “Do you want to install this application?” Scroll up until the “Install” button appears. Click it.
- On the “App Installed” screen, click “Done”
- Go back to the Home Screen and scroll up or down to find the Amazon app. Click it.
- Now you can sign-in to your Amazon account, or sign up for one.
Getting Error message with Amazon app / video download.
- If you are having a problem with the Amazon app and you’re finding you can’t download it because of country and region, the please check your Settings in Amazon. Make sure your country and region allows to you watch or download software to your device.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
How to Download the Amazon Video App:
- On your Pond, click on the Amazon App and sign in to your account
- Type “Amazon Video App” in the Search line
- Click on “Amazon Video App”
- Click on the “Free” link, then click the “Install” button
- Scroll up the next screen until you see the “Install” button again. Click it. Accept or decline the Security warning.
- Click “Done” and return to your Home Screen.
The Amazon Video app will appear on the Home Screen.