Once you have prepared your TV for installation by following the instructions here, you are ready to mount your Android Box.
Option 1 - With the Extended Base (recommended)
1. Add the Extended Base to bottom of the Android Box.
2. Align and hold the Android Box centered on top of your TV. The white arrow on the base
indicates the center of the unit to help with this. Press the base flat against the TV frame and
hold the box in place for the next step.
Option 2 - Without the Extended Base
1. Align and hold the Android Box centered on top of your television. The white arrow on the guiding lip below the box indicates the center of the unit to help with this. Press the guiding lip flat against the screen and hold the box in place for the next step.
2. Slide the Alignment Tool underneath one side of the Android Box with its foot flat against your screen. A snug fit means that the laser projectors in the WAVE unit are correctly aligned with the screen of your TV.
3. Press the Bracing Rod firmly onto the back of the TV. There should be no gap. Tighten the Bracing Knob to fasten the rod in place.
4. Remove the protective film from the Velcro Tape attached to the Velcro Pad and keeping the Android Box in place. Press it firmly onto the back of your TV.
5. If you did not use the extended base, slide the Alignment Tool out from underneath the box to remove it.