Touchjet Present Software
Touchjet Present is pre-installed on each WAVE and allows users to participate in interactive presentations by mirroring any presented media to their computer, smartphone, or tablet in real time. The cross-platform software is available to download via Google Play, the Apple App Store, and Amazon's Appstore. A browser version is available at touchjet.pro for users who prefer desktop or laptop computers. Sign-up for a free trial today!
The home screen below will greet users when they open the app. The main menu is along the left sidebar, with annotation controls along the right.
When starting a meeting and inviting attendees, the host needs only to provide them with the meeting Room ID. Hosts can change the Room ID in the Settings menu at touchjet.pro.
To add files (PDFs and Videos) to your Touchjet Present account, you'll need to use a computer. Open a browser and go to the URL, www.touchjet.pro. Sign-in or Sign-up for a new account. Drag and drop your PDF and Video files into Touchjet Present.
Try Touchjet Present at your next meeting for easy collaboration or try it with friends and family to collaborate on a fun project. Here are the simple steps:
- Open App - any compatible platform works: iOS or a browser (www.touchjet.pro)
- Add Files - upload from your computer via www.touchjet.pro.
- Present - access your PDFs/Videos and start presenting
- Start a Meeting - attendees join your meeting by entering your Room ID. Whatever you’re presenting will simultaneously be displayed on all devices.
- Annotate - capture notes, signatures, and drawings on the big and small screen all at the same time. Annotations are saved automatically and can be shared across all devices.
- Summary Report - ending the meeting will send an automated meeting report to you via email. The meeting report can also include the participants’ emails for easy follow-up
Easily access your PDFs and videos via the Cloud using the Touchjet Present app on your Touchjet WAVE™. No need to connect your laptop. Invite participants to join your meeting by installing the Touchjet Present app on their smart devices (iOS) or computer (via the Web www.touchjet.pro) and whatever you are presenting will instantly appear on their screens. Collaborate by annotating on the big screen (WAVE) and all participating smart devices. Meeting report is automatically generated at the end of the meeting and sent via email to the host.
With the Touchjet WAVE™, teachers can have an affordable interactive touchscreen in the classroom. Teachers can easily pull up lesson plans onto their classroom TV using the Touchjet Present app. Students can participate and collaborate at their desk using their iPads, Android tablets or Chromebooks using Touchjet Present and have their annotations instantly shared across all screens (cross-platform).
Turn the family TV into the ultimate entertainment center. With Touchjet Present, have fun doodling on photos on the big screen and on your mobile device. Instantly create a photobook by sharing pictures from your mobile device!